We work within and influence the strongest growing IT sector worldwide. Founded in 2010 by our CEO Achim Weiss, ProfitBricks GmbH customers can create and manage virtual Cloud data centers that match their requirements exactly. High performance, redundant and easy to configure, cloud infrastructure that is billing by actual minutes used. From our in-house developed graphical user interface and control panel for our customers, to our unique technical features and API; we’ve built a cloud IaaS service that really stands out in the marketplace. The passion and work of our colleagues make this possible, and we’re excited to be adding some new faces to the team. Became a part of our team and apply as:
- Continuous development of various business relevant tools like our domain-specific testing framework, toolkit and infrastructure, and/or front-end of our internal Cloud Management System.
- Key involvement in the automation/implementation of processes in our operational management.
- Agile software development in the scope of SDLC.
- Code reviews.
- Reciprocal cooperation with other internal departments.
- Planning and completing projects independently and regular documentation of their progress.
- Experience in programming with Python 2/3.
- Good experience with the testing frameworks in general; good if it was pytest.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux system administration.
- Ideally, basic knowledge of PostgreSQL & ElasticStack.
- Of course, the development tools like git & co.
- Understanding of the CI & CD.
- Desirable: experience with SCRUM and other agile methodologies.
- Self-initiative, independent recognition and assessment of problems and the raising of suggestions for improvements.
- Good team working skills and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of German is a plus.
- Understanding of Change and Release Management in terms of ITIL.
What we offer you:
- A leading technology company, flat hierarchies and opportunities for you to shape your personal development
- The possibility to further develop the technology behind our offer
- A variety of team and staff events (e.g. monthly "meet & greet" events)
- An international environment with 110 colleagues with 23 different nationalities
- Progressive training events (e.g. "lunch & learn")
- German classes for all non-German colleagues
- Free fruit and drinks selection, PlayStation and table football
- Full relocation service for employees who join us from foreign countries
- One of the most popular districts of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg is an exceptionally varied district that offers an excellent quality of life